[alberg30] bottom paint

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 14 06:46:46 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <sutherlandt at prodigy.net>

Dan ... I would suggest you call one of the major paint companies such
as "Interlux" or "Pettit". They will have an 800 number on their paint
containers. I do not have one at this time but if we don't get any help
from another list member you might either call West Marine or Boat US to
get this number. All of the major companies make a wide variety of
paints for a wide variety of sailing conditions and locations. They will
be very helpful in helping you determine which paint is best for your
particular application.

Tom S
A30  #412