[alberg30] bottom paint

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 20:17:14 PST 1999

From: A30240 at aol.com

On Isa Lei I have had good luck with Trinidad.  The creek I'm in has a lot of
farm runoff, so we can get alot of grass.  So far 10 years and no major
problem.  I haul every other year.

It seems that the best rule of thumb is to buy the heavest can you can find.
It has the most copper - just check the percentages.

Jim Davis
Isa Lei
240