[alberg30] wanted: hard dodger pattern-bow pulpit

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 21:36:59 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Joe, Have you ever sailed on  an A 30 with a dodger, soft or hard?  If not, I
suggest you do before you spend too much time on a hard one.  My soft dodger
is sometimes in the way, and I un hook, and flop it atop the cabin.  It's
easier to get forward in a hurry, easier to get around for docking, and sail
handeling in general.  Almost always have it down for racing.  Less windage,
more open, easier to move around.
Russ Pfeiffer