[alberg30] Dream come True

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Dec 27 17:15:49 PST 1999

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Give yourself about 45 feet of clearance under bridges, more under
power lines.  I don't know the height precisely, but this should do.

Congratulations on your new boat!  It seems to me, if I recall
correctly, that I saw that boat heading out of Back Creek on Dec.
9, as I was heading in.  Were you out doing sea trials that day?

Of course, once the sale is complete, I suggest you join the
Alberg 30 Association.  Others here will vouch for the value
of the association.  And I can send you membership info.

 - George Dinwiddie
   #543, Calypso