[alberg30] Dream come True

bydel at aol.com bydel at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 16:34:57 PST 1999

From: bydel at aol.com

Just before christmas I sent in a deposit to purchase hull #441
currently located in Annapolis. I have been dreaming about boats
and sailing for many years. I did a lot of sailing in high school
and college but not since. ( and that is more years then I care admit )
 Well, I have finished paying for college and weddings and it is time to
get back on the water. I plan to move the Alberg to Charleston,SC and
 am looking forward to tinkering and getting the feel for being under
sail.
I will most likely ask you all too many basic questions, but when you
start from ground zero then everything is a learning curve. Thank you
in advance for your advice.   Could you tell me the heighth of the mast
from the water with the antenna attached?

Register at 2TheMart.com to get a FREE Motorola Wordline FLX™ Pager.
This pager, a $99.95 value, is yours free just for registering.
Visit 2TheMart.com for complete details.