[alberg30] Re: rigging control organizer

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Feb 24 08:14:58 PST 1999

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Greg,

I've sailed on Tern II since they had one put on.  The forward
edge had to be bent vertical to avoid interference with the
forward hatch.  It works pretty well, but I think would work
better if it were trapezoidal in shape (wider forward than aft).

I don't have everything lead back to the cockpit, yet.  I do have
a halyard turning block mounted on the mast that swivels to
align itself with the direction of pull.  I've also got a bail
that's attached by the through-bolt at the base of the mast.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/