[alberg30] Re: More access panel info

Guy Lalonde guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 25 04:13:10 PST 1999

From: "Guy Lalonde" <guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca>

Hi Paul,

your proposed wheel steering arrangement at a right angle into the
companionway bulkhead sounds very unconventional and would
probably require a lot of custom work. And because of that I think
it could affect ( negatively ) the resale value of your boat.

Not that I doubt your technical prowess, far from it, but if I were a buyer
and it came down to a choice between your A30 with such a custom
setup and another A30 ...

Cheers,
Guy    Cyrena #466
guy.lalonde at sympatico.ca