[alberg30] Re: More access panel info

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Thu Feb 25 05:05:10 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

George,
    Thanks for your input. I have just about concluded the same thing. I plan to
make a cardboard cut-out the size of this hatch, take it to the boat , lay in
the cockpit and then try and decide if I like what I see. I'll let you know what
I decide.

    Thanks for the e-mail address, I might suggest to anyone without a
Hamilton Marine catalogue to request one. It is a worth while addition to your
Catalogue shelf.

    Also, My membership renewal is in the mail .... You know "the check is in
the mail" ...to the rest of you. Make George's job a bit easier by getting your
Membership dues in.

Tom S
A 30  #412
InCahoots