[alberg30] Re: rigging control organizer

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 13:18:30 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Greg,

  Once you get the mastplate organizer set, the rest should be easy.  The
blocks on the organizer turn the lines aft, and you lead them to sheet
stoppers on the top of the cabin, either side of the companion.  One winch to
each side aft of the sheet stoppers.  With this system, everything can lead
aft, halyards, topping lift, even your mainsail reefing lines, if you have
slab reefing.  I'm going to do it, someday, when other priority projects are
done.
Have fun!
Lee Trachtenberg
Stargazer #255