[alberg30] Re: Please, please, please (Biowsprit/roller)

stephen sousa stephen=sousa%eng%emchop1 at fishbowl02.lss.emc.com
Mon Jan 25 13:05:55 PST 1999

From: "stephen sousa" <stephen=sousa%eng%emchop1 at fishbowl02.lss.emc.com>

Tom,

I have a copy of the 1973 manual, if the article is in that version I will
send you a copy.

Stephen

-------------
Original Text
From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>, on 1/25/99 3:19 PM:
From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

Could someone in the Assn with the old maintenance manual send me a copy of
the article on the bowsprit/anchor roller? I need it!  I have George's
revised manual, but not the old one, and I'd really like to get the CQT out
of the hanging locker, where the prior owner kept it.

(My address is in the A30 Yearbook

Thanks

Tom F.