[alberg30] Re: Please, please, please (Biowsprit/roller)

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 19:34:22 PST 1999

From: A30240 at aol.com

Tom

Since someone else is sending you a copy of the roller, let me suggest making
the prongs on the forward end about a 1 1/2" longer, since you are using a
CQR.  Also you might want to put a chock on the top about 3" back from the
roller.  This distance should be as far forward as possible and still leave
the anchor free.  I use a Delta and the shank lays in the chock.  These
modifications: 1. better stability for the plow   2. Keeps the rode running
over the bowsprit.

Jim Davis
Isa Lei
240