[alberg30] Re: Considering Purchase

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 22:22:23 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Tom , sounds like the right combo to me.  I'm the second owner of my boat. the
first owner owned her 20 years, and he called it "merrilee"  after his wife.
I changed her name to " Ca Va ",   French for she goes, or it goes,  also
slang for  'it's ok", or "everything is ok"   . I've won a bunch of flags
racing her, and nothing real bad has happened,     I've changed the name of
every boat I've purchased.  ( all used)  Had good success on the race course,
and cruising..  I think it's just a supersition, like not leaving on a trip on
Friday.   For crying out loud, most weekend sailors would never go anywhere.