[alberg30] Re: GPS, binocs, etc.

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Sun Jan 10 07:28:49 PST 1999

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

    My son, the naval officer, who has been ashore a couple of years, is
about to become XO of a destroyer. He asked me if I had any
recommendations on GPS, image-stabilized binoculars or rangefinders.

    My own equipment is not state of the art. Anyone have any
recommendations?
                                - Gordon White, A-275 (Deltaville, VA)