[alberg30] Re: Going the distance/measurements

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Fri Jan 15 11:47:59 PST 1999

Jacques:

    I believe my tracks angle outboard as you go aft. The toe rails
curve inward of course as you go forward, so the c/l of the track is
closer to the rail forward than aft, but measured from the center line
of the boat I am sure they are somewhat less than 41" from the center of
the boat at their forward end. ( the exact measurement here was taken
under some impediment from the rain and the winter cover, so may not be
as precise as one might like, but it's reasonably close)

                        - Gordon White