[alberg30] Test Drive?

Chris Gaenzle cgaenzle at my-dejanews.com
Mon Jan 4 12:31:06 PST 1999

From: "Chris Gaenzle" <cgaenzle at my-dejanews.com>

My wife and  I considering purchase of an Alberg, but neither one of us really had a good look around one.  Is there anyone out there in the lower Chesapeake who has an interest in spending an hour or so showing off their A30?  We're members of Fishing Bay Yacht Club in Deltaville and I have heard there are a few Alberg 30's in the area.  Anyone know of anyone who I can contact?

Thanks in advance.
Chris

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums