[alberg30] Re: rig measurements

Gordon E. White gewhite at crosslink.net
Sat Jan 16 06:14:30 PST 1999

From: "Gordon E. White" <gewhite at crosslink.net>

Guys:
    At least here on the lower Chesapeake Bay it's the kind of day that
makes you want to get out and work on the boat. It's 50 degrees, bright
sunshine with 60 forecast for Sunday. Unfortunately I still have a
shoebox full of receipts to enter in the accounts for my small business.
And the water at my spot in the yard is not turned on so I could
pressure-wash the bottom more thoroughly.

    BUT - I did take some more measurements of the jib block tracks.

    Yes, they splay out aft. Measuring from the side of the cabin, at
the front the tracks are four inches out (at their center line) and at
the aft ends they are eight inches out from the cabin.

                                                                    -
Gordon White

A-275