[alberg30] alberg 35 muffler

Furey, Bill (CORP) bill.furey at corporate.ge.com
Wed Jul 14 10:32:41 PDT 1999

From: "Furey, Bill (CORP)" <bill.furey at corporate.ge.com>

Anyone out there have experience in glassing a Verna lift box muffler to the
hull?  In this case, my Alberg 35 old standpipe exhaust pipe is
out(long,long story-won't bore you) and I'm onto this muffler that I want to
attach to the lowest point I can find & that is directly aft of the A-4
overtop the prop shaft- it needs to be detachable since I may have to get at
the shaft & dripless shaft seal.  I've got a couple of L brackets made of
Aluminum which I expect to glass to the V hul to hold the Muffler(angle
around 45 deg) but how do I brace these brackets while they're curing? Any
comments would be welcome.

Bill Furey Alberg 35(#267)

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.