[alberg30] Gas Tanks

Arthur D. Chotin afpadc at afprinters.com
Thu Jul 1 09:42:38 PDT 1999

From: "Arthur D. Chotin" <afpadc at afprinters.com>

Yup, one thing to mention is that we have a diesel so we're not dealing with
gasoline here.

"Forhan, Thomas" wrote:

> From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>
>
> Does your exhaust still run through the lazarette, too?

Arthur D. Chotin
President
American Financial Printers
1700 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
(202) 457-0030
Fax: (202) 457-0147
email: afpadc at afprinters.com
http:www.afprinters.com

Who is the most visited e-mail list community Web Service?
http://www.onelist.com
ONElist.com - where more than 20 million e-mails are exchanged each day!