[alberg30] Stupid questions

Joyce Sousa jsss at net1plus.com
Sun Jul 11 18:25:18 PDT 1999

From: Joyce Sousa <jsss at net1plus.com>

All i can think of for the fixtures would be a way to rig leecloths, but i'm not
sure.  As for the inset in the bridgedeck... it used to contain a danforth
compass which came stock with the boat.  A lot of A30 owners replaced this with a
standard bulkhead mount as the danforth aged.

Regards,

Chris Sousa
Carina Vela

http://www.onelist.com