[alberg30] Sails

Shawn Orr Shawnwilliam at msn.com
Tue Jul 13 06:39:00 PDT 1999

From: "Shawn Orr" <Shawnwilliam at msn.com>

I sail out of Greenwich, CT.  The current sails I own were made by Hild, are
10 years old, and are in good shape.  I will be putting in an order for new
sails with Z Sails in Stamford CT.  The name of the owner is Chris Wentz,
and he has made sails for other Alberg 30's.  The number is 203-353-8818.

>From September to November he runs a special on all new sails.

If you call him tell him I say hi.

Regards,
Shawn Orr