[alberg30] alberg 35 muffler

RichLem at aol.com RichLem at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 12:04:39 PDT 1999

From: RichLem at aol.com

In a message dated 7/14/1999 2:35:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bill.furey at corporate.ge.com writes:

<< How high is your muffler-mine's about 10 "
10" is about right including the hose nipples.

<< * how many inches do you have from your water input to top of muffler-good
 ole boat recommends at least 12 "_I'll have about 10-11-is this critical? *>>
Again I think I have about 10 - 11" 12MAX  If I cannot get the engine started
after many trys, water will back up into the manifold so watch out for that.
If I have
a problem starting the engine (not offen) I turn off the SW intake until the
engine starts

<<How did you brace your supports for your wood base for the muffler-mine's on
a 45 degree angle-will duct tape support it well enough while its curing?>>
I used small clamps and temp wood pieces to hold it in place, it did not take
much.

Rich