[alberg30] alberg 35 muffler

Furey, Bill (CORP) bill.furey at corporate.ge.com
Wed Jul 14 11:34:44 PDT 1999

From: "Furey, Bill (CORP)" <bill.furey at corporate.ge.com>

Hi Rich- couple of questions: * How high is your muffler-mine's about 10 "
* how many inches do you have from your water input to top of muffler-good
ole boat recommends at least 12 "_I'll have about 10-11-is this critical? *
How did you brace your supports for your wood base for the muffler-mine's on
a 45 degree angle-will duct tape support it well enough while its curing?
Hope I make sense.  Thks, Bill

What is "FRIENDS & FAMILY?"
http://www.onelist.com
It's a new program at ONElist.  See homepage for details.