[alberg30] Re: atomic 4 low rpms & sail #s

Robert E Johns bobjns at nais.com
Fri Jul 23 19:37:53 PDT 1999

From: Robert E Johns <bobjns at nais.com>

> I seem to be having the same problem with mine on shamrock in neutral it
>revs fine I get about
>1500 rpm in gear with a 3 blade 12x6 prop. In the past I could get at least
>2500rpm out of it

I've always peaked at 1800 rpm with a 12x6 three bladed prop. 2500 seems
high for a three blade.

>I need to put numbers on a secondhand set of sails

The hull number is (or was) on an aluminum plate on the right side of the
bridge deck. The number indicates the Alberg"30", the year  and the sail
number. (Not sure if that is the right sequence.)

Regards,

	Bob Johns, Wind Call #397

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
http://www.onelist.com
If you join ONElist’s FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  See homepage.