[alberg30] Re: atomic 4 low rpms & sail #s

sousa, christopher sousa_christopher at emc.com
Mon Jul 26 04:40:22 PDT 1999

From: "sousa, christopher" <sousa_christopher at emc.com>

As far as your sailnumber is concerned, it is really only for ID purposes.
Our sail #is 484 (purchased from Harry Gamber), yet our hull number is 114.
For the KC designation:  When the Alberg was built, the Canadian boats'
sails were labeled KC for "Kingdom of Canada".  Now that this has changed,
it is customary to just have CAN.

Regards,
Chris Sousa
Carina Vela

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
http://www.onelist.com
See homepage for details, including our weekly drawing!