[alberg30] Finally got the boat in the water

John Bailey jebailey at freeway.net
Sat Jun 12 19:14:55 PDT 1999

Got the boat in the water today.  Still haven't sailed it, but at least we know it floats.  Time to start a few new projects.

1.    I've priced a new bow pulpit and they are beyond my finances presently.  Has anyone built their own and possibly have a pattern, or better yet, is their a used one out there for sale?

2.    Being an older A30 (#33), it has the outside hatch to the fridge.  It has been closed permantly with a piece of plywood and epoxy.  I would like to bring it back to original.  Does anyone have a diagram, picture, or better yet, an old one for sale?

3.    It would seem a simple thing to put a drain hole to the bilge to let water out of the icebox.  Has anyone done this, or is it even a good idea?

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Bailey
"Zevulun" (#33)