[alberg30] new owner and ice box drain

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Sun Jun 13 08:53:24 PDT 1999

Well, my partner and I are now the proud owners of Alberg 30 "Andante" hull number 152. We are looking forward to joining the Alberg Association and family.

We have the outside ice box, and it drains with a T-fitting into the seat drain on the port side, which then comes out of a tube below the seat and right above the port cockpit scupper.

Alan

3.    It would seem a simple thing to put a drain hole to the bilge to let water out of the icebox.  Has anyone done this, or is it even a good idea?

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated