[alberg30] July

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 18:53:05 PDT 1999

From: A30240 at aol.com

he trip that was planned to visit Washington, DC, has been canceled.  Of the
3 other boats that
showed serious interest, all 3 have backed out for various reasons.  About
the same time some
friends of ours asked about doing the Southern Bay.  While Sandy and I are
getting used to the
Southern Bay, we jumped at the chance.  The tentative plan covers the same
dates: 7/2-13/99 and
departs from vicinity of the Holiday Inn at Solomons Island (rendezvious 7/2
in the evening), at
8AM on 7/3.  This trip is open to all, if interested contact Jim Davis.

Jim Davis
Isa Lei, 240
a30240 at aol.com
410-956-4079