[alberg30] Ice Box Drain Hose

Jackie E. Thomas JThomas at lombard.ca
Tue Jun 15 06:44:14 PDT 1999

From: "Jackie E. Thomas" <JThomas at lombard.ca>

Hi,  I thought I'd mention that running icebox water into the bilge can cause a
nasty buildup of black mold in the bilge if the water is contaminated with food
particles or spilt milk.  I tried it for half of one season and stopped doing it
due to the mess it left behind.

Regards
jackie

Rap1208 at aol.com on 06/14/99 11:43:09 PM