[alberg30] Deck & Cabin Top Restoration

Jim Rogers JRogers at scelectric.ca
Fri Jun 25 05:57:53 PDT 1999

From: Jim Rogers <JRogers at scelectric.ca>

My wife and I are relatively new owners of an Alberg 30, having purchased
one roughly 3 years ago.

We have done a lot of work to restore the hull and brightwork, however I am
concerned about how to restore the deck and cabin top.  The fiberglass is in
excellent condition, but the finish has deteriorated over the years.

I am considering painting, but I wondered if anyone had any suggestions as
to a better way, or maybe just some hints from someone who has done this.

I would appreciate any help I can get.

Jim Rogers

ONElist:  where real people with real interests get connected.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!