[alberg30] Cleaning the bilge

Charles Haggart chaggart at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 2 09:55:44 PDT 1999

From: "Charles Haggart" <chaggart at sympatico.ca>

Tom:
Try TSP (Tri Sodium Phospate) we get it up here in Canada at any hardware
store it comes in a powder or spray. I prefer the powder, mix it with water
and pour it in the bilge  then scrub all greasy surfaces with a brush, let
it stand do it again and presto clean bilge.  It is the best. I cleaned 8
years of sludge out of my bilge with it.