[alberg30] in search of

James, David David_James at Sunbelt-Beverage.com
Wed Jun 9 07:00:17 PDT 1999

From: "James, David" <David_James at Sunbelt-Beverage.com>

I have an A30 I would be willing to sell.  It is out of the water in
Baltimore.  It needs a motor.  My hope has been to get it back in the water
but I have other demands and have not been able to spend time on it.  The
motor was stolen while it was in the water.  I paid $15,000 for it a few
years ago with motor.  I will be unavailable between the 12th and 19th of
this month but would be able to show it after that time.