[alberg30] In search of

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Wed Jun 9 08:40:27 PDT 1999

From: Dick Filinich <daf at mobiletel.com>

John Crouch:Your looking for a boat,David James has one with no
engine,and I've just repowered with diesel and have an atomic four
sitting in my garage completely dismantled in good condition.This engine
has a paragon type clutch.I have a few extra parts to go along with
it.Coil,dist.fuel pump?This engine was running when I took it out of the
boat,there wasn't much compression.I'd say new rings,carb cleaned or
rebuilt,valve work,there is a build up of rust in block and exhaust
manifold from raw water cooling needs cleaning,but otherwise engine in
good condition.If you'd like I'll send close up photos for your
inspection,or anyone else who might be in need of A-4.Make offer.
Dick Fillinich Sr.Galliano,La. 504-632-2432 call evenings or e-mail.