[alberg30] new alberg30 owner

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Jun 30 06:01:42 PDT 1999

From: George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at min.net>

Charles,

Congratulations on your new boat.  If you'd like information on
joining the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 Association, let me know.
We're glad to have any and all Alberg 30 owners, no matter where
they're located.

As for the hull number, there should be an aluminum buiilder's
plate in the cockpit just below the companionway.  Often the blue
coloring is faded and only the stamped numbers can be read.  Starting
in about 1973, the USCG started requiring numbers molded into the
starboard upper corner of the transom.  Those would be the first
two places to check.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alberg30/

What do fashion and football have in common?
http://www.onelist.com
They both have communities at ONElist.  Find yours today!