[alberg30] Introduction and query

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 21:10:47 PDT 1999

From: SandersM at aol.com

Lee, greetings.

I've put her out on a mooring in Oyster Bay, at Oyster Bay Marine Center,
right between you and Bob.  You must sail out of Brewer's, yes?  It sounds as
if we have the beginnings of an A-30 fleet up here -- perhaps we can arrange
a North Shore rendezvous before the summer's out.

Sanders McNew
LADY JO # 297

In a message dated 6/30/99 11:46:31 PM, FINNUS505 at aol.com writes:

>I have 255, and my friends own 248, sailing out of Glen
>cove, on Long Isalnd. Bob Johns sails his from Northport, and there are
>couple in Port Jeff. It is a great boat. adjust mast step and rake to
>neutralize weather helm, and youre off!
>Where are going to sail from?

Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
http://www.onelist.com
At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.