[alberg30] Access

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 17:15:04 PST 1999

From: A30240 at aol.com

Jacques/Gordon/George

I cut a fairly large panel out of the port locker.  It runs from about 1 1/2'
below the cockpit to about 2" above the hull and is a couple feet long.  I
saved the cutout and have put it back with two 1x3 battens.  the battens are
screwed to the cutout and the original bulkhead.  The hole is large enough for
me to get my head and one sholder/arm inside.  It doesn't seem to have
compromised the strength of the cockpit.

Jim Davis