[alberg30] Re: Gear Ratio

Jacques Guerette jguerett at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Mar 5 06:41:16 PST 1999

From: "Jacques Guerette" <jguerett at nortelnetworks.com>

Dick:
I would be careful about the Kubota.  While I have no direct experience with
it (or any diesel since I've got a trusty Atomic 4), I remember reading
somewhere the engine is prone to certain problems.  Unfortunately, I don't
remember where I read it. The Kubota is a Japanese engine that is marinized
in the U.S. I think.  It got low marks for servicibility and reliability.

Sorry, I know this is vague.  I'll try to find my info on this.

Jacques