[alberg30] Gelinas video

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 18:02:45 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi George, and friends,

The Galinas Video about the 1982 circumnavigation came today, and we watched
it right away.  Great video.  The alberg 3o looks great.  Great footage of
storms, big waves, calms, you name it.  You really get a feel for the voyage.
And you see how this french canadian himself grows over the course of the
year, making it more of a film than just a sailing film.  thanks for
recomending it, George,and I Highly recomend it to all A30 owners.

His boat has double spreaders.  anyone else have double spreaders, or know of
a reason to install them?

He also has the staysail rigged, though the camera doesn't focus on the
attachment points well.  The sail looks very useful though in action.

Get the video, friends. It's worth it!  http://www.capehorn.com
Lee
Stargazer #255