[alberg30] (auto-response) Re: [alberg30] Welcome to alberg30 at onelist.com

cstorrie at ostrucking.net cstorrie at ostrucking.net
Mon Mar 29 11:09:12 PST 1999

From: cstorrie at ostrucking.net

Thank You for your interest!  I will respond to your request as soon as
possible.  I read and answer my mail several times a day, so there should
little delay.    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

on the left. This menu will also let you change your subscription
between digest and normal mode.

This mailing list is for discussions of the Whitby Alberg 30
sailboat and related matters.  Some examples of appropriate
topics include maintenance and handling of the Alberg 30,
Alberg 30's for sail or wanted to buy, sailing gear that you
*personally* own and is *appropriate* to the Alberg 30 that
is for sale, Carl Alberg's life and designs.  I'd especially like
to solicit anecdotes about Carl Alberg.

This mailing list is NOT for touting other boat designs or
for commercial advertisements other than Alberg 30's for
sale.  Please keep all posts on topic.