[alberg30] cutlass bearing replacement

JANET LEMBO jlsasha at erols.com
Mon Mar 29 17:00:43 PST 1999

From: JANET LEMBO <jlsasha at erols.com>

Hi yall, I have a few questions maybe I can get some help with, I have
hull #449 1970 . I need to change out the cutlass bearing and redo the
packing gland. Does anyone know the best way to get the bearing out? I
will be pulling out the shaft for inspection (bronz) and checking the
prop. The prop is 13/8 with marks 9 and 7 . Your guess is as good as
mine which it is. Any help will surely be appreciated. thanks joel .
jlsasha at erols.com.