[alberg30] Re: Props >> AWLGRIP

sunstone sunstone at idirect.com
Sun Mar 7 13:35:28 PST 1999

From: sunstone <sunstone at idirect.com>

Lee:
Ya can't submerge Awlgrip or any other paint that I know of.

Most people with 'grip jobs raise the water line as being near it is
enough to blister polyu paints.

If the boat has a lot of chalking and a compounding won't work then you
have to paint, but if you can avoid it gelcoat is the more wear
resistant.

Take care,

J Birch, Sunstone