[alberg30] Re: SWLs

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at cyberus.ca
Sun Mar 7 16:38:40 PST 1999

Allo Guy:

Neat piece to copy and place in my onboard Reference Manual, thanks.
Wonder, in practice, how these data relate to the "Loos" gauge
recommendations.  Borrowed and used one this summer before setting off
on the more major legs of the trip and couldn't believe how far off I
was from my original "feel by hand" methods.  It's on my "must buy" list
for the upcoming season.

Cheers
Jack