[alberg30] Re: Motor mounts

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 06:28:59 PST 1999

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Yes, i think that my boat has been done that way before I took the engine out.
i didn't like the slipshod job that had been done with the bedways.
The coupling I'm talking about allows for a fairly drastic misalignment of
motor driveshaft and prop driveshaft with no vibration or loss of power. You
can use it to put an engine in with much less precision or you can use it to
level the engine which should be better running.
Regards,
paul