[alberg30] Re: Motor mounts

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 17:35:39 PST 1999

From: RABBIT649 at aol.com

Dear Gordon,
	Thank you for enriching my knowledge of CV joints. I think I know what a
'Ford cross and trunion' is and a rubber donut but I'm going to have to
research the Rzeppa. The ads I read claimed a high efficiency for this joint,
but of course you're right: you can't contravene the laws of physics and
geomentry.
Regards
Paul
Ashwagh #23