[alberg30] Re: holding tank configuration

Tim McKinnon tim_mckinnon at bc.sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 28 14:23:13 PST 1999

From: Tim McKinnon <tim_mckinnon at bc.sympatico.ca>

Thanks for the response Gordon. The San Juans are lovely and I'm sure
you
will enjoy your time there. I am a bit predjudiced about waters north of
there in this neck of the woods. There is a very good charter company
here
that specializes in charters to the Desolation Sound area that you might
like to look into. It is fiord country with water often in the 70 degree
range and an abundance of sea life. You might want to have a look at
their
website: http://mars.ark.com/~charter/

Good luck. Anything I can do, drop me a line

Tim