[alberg30] =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re: [alberg30] Re: [alberg30] Yves G=E9linas, A talented man from a talented fa...?=

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 09:55:31 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Russ,

  The kid in the engineless Triton circumnavigating; was his boat called Atom?
I have seen Atom mentioned in the cruising magazines from time to time, so if
it is the same guy, he is still at it!

I seem to remember another solo circumnavigator with a boat named Atom, but
can't remember the details.  Over the last couple of years I have been
collecting the books by the early voyagers; Slocum (of course) Dumas, Pidgeon,
Nutting, Marin-Marie, etc, and would start looking for this book on the early
Atom, if I knew his name. Ring a bell for anyone?

Thx,
Lee
Stargazer #255