[alberg30] Re: flattening reef

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Fri Mar 26 06:30:15 PST 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

George,
    I too have this little crank mechanism and like Russ I also am quite
fond of it. When I bought #412 a thought this was standard equipment. While
going through the papers and manuals I ran across a brochure which
identifies the mechanism . It is made by Nicro and is refereed to an their
"NM350 Remote Outhaul" was offered at the time for $64.00  If you will send
me a Fax No. I will gladly send you a copy of this brochure which has a nice
illustration and written description. It is one of my favorite things on my
Alberg !

Tom S
A-30  #412