[alberg30] Re: Diesel Conversion/Charles

Tim McKinnon tim_mckinnon at bc.sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 28 14:22:35 PST 1999

From: Tim McKinnon <tim_mckinnon at bc.sympatico.ca>

I re-powered with a Yanmar 2 GM and it has been in place for 13 years.
It is very
quiet and fit perfectly. I used the same fuel tank. I have used both a 2
and a 3
blade prop. and must say I prefer the 3 blade. I'm sure it does slow the
boat
under sail, but the performance under power is significantly better with
this
engine.

Tim McKinnon
"Magicienne"  hull # 438