[alberg30] Digest Number 273

Brian Zinser bzinser at nmu.edu
Mon May 17 05:21:29 PDT 1999

From: Brian Zinser <bzinser at nmu.edu>

John, I have recently purchased hull #134.  I launched her on Tuesday at
Shepler's in Mackinaw City.  Just spent a great weekend.  Went over to
Mackinac Island on Saturday night.  Must say, she was the prettiest boat in
the harbor. Nice run home yesterday.  Currently, boat is in slip 27 in
Mackinaw City Marina. Will be leaving on Memorial Day weekend.  Hope to get
to the Sault where I plan to wait a week or two for Gitche Gumme to warm
up, then on to Marquette where she will be permanently moored.

She had been sitting in a barn in Mackinaw City for the last two years when
I found her last fall.  Finalized the deal in March.  Was the boat you
bought in Cheboygan?

If you respond, please copy me directly since I am only on the digest
version. Couldn't get any work done when I received every message.  And yes
George, I plan to join the association.

Brian Zinser
Manana