[alberg30] I need a few things

JBrouss667 at aol.com JBrouss667 at aol.com
Mon May 17 12:21:07 PDT 1999

From: JBrouss667 at aol.com

Hello All

I'm new to the list but I thought members may be able to help me out. I just
became the latest owner of hull # 72 and a few things did not come with the
boat that I would like to remedy.
                1. mast winch handles ( they look like the original slide in
the side style)
                2. mainsail sail cover.  If anyone has had a good interaction
with a particular company as far as quality,fit and price goes please let me
know. or even if you have an old one for sale.
                This boat will eventually be doing a solo circumnavigation. I
have only had it up here in boston for a couple of weeks. And I am just
begining to make a list and to prioritize future projects . I have been
subscibing to the list for a couple of months now and I am very impressed
with the responses to the various questions. I realy look foward to
interacting with the list in the future.
                As far as the winch handle goes. If you have an old one just
let me know the price and I will gladly include shipping.

 John Broussard

    RUBICON # 72