[alberg30] Curtain rod thingies

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Mon May 24 11:22:19 PDT 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

Well, though we won't get to the Memorial Day A30 raft-up, we are getting
close to the end of the road on Calliope's interior refit.

We are thinking we'd like to put up curtains in the main cabin. What do
people use to serve as curtain rods? Cheap brass rods from K-Mart? Springs?
Tracks? Uppers and lowers?

I'd appreciate hearing what you like and dislike,  and your suggestions.

Thanks,

Tom F.
Calliope #287